Key Skills: Implementing and leading business intelligence initiatives, Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) tools, MySQL, MongoDB or NoSQL databases
Bayside, New York
Experience : 10+ Years
Close Date: March 31, 2021
1. Design and implement the data architecture for the Real Estate Data Cloud.
2. Ensure the integrity of the cloud-wide data model across various subject areas
3. Partner with the data analytics and data delivery teams to address issues related to data quality, performance, and new data retrieval needs.
4. Develop data architecture principles, standards, and processes for the organization and apply and enforce these in practice.
5. Responsible for the creation of conceptual, logical and physical data models that meet the needs of the business and adhere to the data architecture standards. Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization, educating in and advocating for sound Data Architecture practices
6. Partners with developers, DBAs and BI architects to ensure data models can be deployed and maintained efficiently and accessed by consumers of the data effectively.
7. Responsible for communicating and promoting data principles, standards and strategies within the organization.
8. Participates in requirement reviews, technical specification reviews and data model peer reviews to ensure a firm understanding of the business need and acceptance of the technical delivery of a solution to meet the business need and fit architecture standards.